Puella Magi Madoka Magica RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules regarding the RP

Go down

The Rules regarding the RP Empty The Rules regarding the RP

Post  Kyuubey Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

These rules only regard the Rp:

1. Make this RP PG-13! Preferably, I would like it if this RP was PG actually. These are magical girls people. They won't be doing anything inappropriate most likely. They are still pure and sweet girls. Use common sense!

2. No illegal stuff please! If you don't want to get caught doing it in real life, don't have your character do it.

3. No overdose of gore! Not all of us like it. I get that they're fighting, and well, people get injured in fights. But please, use common sense!

4. I'm making the whole "Use common sense" thing a rule. If you or (assuming you have a canon character) your character won't normally do it, don't do it!

5. Respect others. We have zero tolerance for bullies. If anyone tells us they are being harrassed, we will respond quickly. Permanent bans can result from this. Abide by the golden rule peeps!

6. No powerplaying. Witches can be powerful, I get that, but they can be defeated. I also get that if you're Madoka this will be hard, but try. I will respect you soo much.

7. NO MULTI ACCOUNTING! There are so few characters already. So just don't do it. If you get caught multi-accounting, all your accounts will be temporarily banned. If you become a repeat offender, all your accounts will be deleted. No joke.

8. For OCs, no Mary Sues. A lot of people hate them. They're not cool, they are actually very annoying.

All these rules are subject to change at any time.

Kyuubey
Admin

Soul Gem corruption : 4243
Respect : 0

Character sheet
Character Name: Kyuubey/ Incubator
Puella Magi: No

https://pueallarpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum